Young Professional Moves In With Relative - Agreement Only
Young Professional Moves In
Everything is relative. If you are a recent graduate, your lease is up, or you've lost your job and you need to move in with relatives, take this agreement with you. Together, you and your family member(s) can set limits, define boundaries, agree to household responsibilities, rent, overnight guests and other unique family considerations, all making for a relatively smooth adjustment.
This is one of 17 agreements from the guidebook Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises (your commitments)
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
My sister, Liz, and her daughter, Nikki, give a testimonial about this agreement.
"The agreement was extremely helpful and it really transformed our family communications. I'm so grateful you shared this with us. I think this will be so good for families." — Janice Knight, author, cooking instructor, parent
"Parents may need to be reminded that when adult children return to the nest, the parent/child relationship is different than what it was when the children were, well, children." — Grant McIntyre
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
If you are interested in the agreement with the additional educational introduction including how to use the agreement, you can find it here.
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.