Job hunting out of town, need a small loan for your start-up, furthering your education? COVID debts? Are you thinking of asking family and/or friends?
Practical, efficient, friendly and presented from your perspective, the Borrowing Money Agreement respects and protects your relationship with your good friend or loved one.
This is one of 17 agreements from the guidebook Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
My sister, Liz (left), and I discuss the advantages of using this money lending agreement.
"Creditors have better memories than debtors." — Benjamin Franklin
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." — William Blake
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.