Roommate Agreement For Three to Four
Where's the rent check? Reasonable roommates rock! Peace will reign in your apartment If you finalize this agreement. COVID homebound? Nice time to start or reboot your collective responsibilities. It covers privacy, rent, division of space, household management and among other considerations. These printed guidelines will help you create a healthy home environment.
This is one of 17 agreements from the guidebook Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises (your commitments)
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
"Living alone isn't always cost-effective. Living with a roommate, on the other hand, can be an intense experience. If you live with a roommate, establish some ground rules up front and learn to approach problems in a diplomatic manner if you want your household to be a peaceful one." — eHow.com
"Getting along with a roommate is a real concern, and one you may be facing for the first time. If you're a bookworm who goes to bed early and your roomie is a party animal that just gets going at midnight, sharing the same quarters may not be easy. But that doesn't mean the two of you can't get along." — Collegeboard.com
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
If you are interested in the agreement with the additional educational introduction including how to use the agreement, you can find it here.
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.