Parents - Teen Driver
Mom, can I have the keys! Even before the magic moment at the DMV, your teen drivers will know exactly what you expect once they become licensed drivers. With this agreement, you spell out, where, when, how and with whom your young drivers can use your car(s) or theirs, along with any other requirements pertinent to the family.
This is one of 17 agreements from the guidebook Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises (your commitments)
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
Crash risk is highest during the first year that drivers are licensed. (CDC, 2018)
Speed was a factor in 31% of US teen driver fatalities. (NHTSA, 2018)
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
If you are interested in the agreement with the additional educational introduction including how to use the agreement, you can find it here.
Back to all agreements to continue to browsing.