Shared Parenting Agreement
For the sake of the children! Cooperative co-parenting benefits parents as well as children. Why leave important decisions up to a judge who doesn't know you or your family? Use this agreement to define your roles and organize schedules for raising your children.
This is one of 17 agreements from the guidebook Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise. Along with this fillable pdf, you will receive the introductory chapter, which includes real life stories, instructions and advice for achieving your goals.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises (your commitments)
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
"Children benefit from the clarity their parents have about what the agreement is and the reasoning behind the agreement. Children do not suffer from loyalty conflicts when they know that their parents have made parenting decisions cooperatively." — Tim Hartnett, PhD
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.