An agreement for the 'sandwich generation' caring for their aging parents.
Divide family care giving responsibilities... no one can do it alone. This agreement invites family participation in the caring of our aging parents which is often a time consuming and stressful responsibility.
Be sure to check out this demonstration to see a sample agreement in use.
What's included in your agreement:
- Professional yet friendly design
- Sample introductory letter to start the dialogue
- Smart questions that prompt action and consider outcomes
- Ability to customize and tailor to your unique situation
- 12 page downloadable, easy-to-use fillable PDF
- Letter size available for individual agreement
- Additional support material, e.g., Charts for Sharing Responsibilities and Expenses
- Peace of mind for the Sandwich Generation
- Agreement sent instantly via email
Sisters, Liz and Deborah, discussing how they used this agreement to care for their late mother.
Forty-one percent of the [71 million] baby boomers who have a living parent are helping care for them — with personal aid, financial help or both. — according to a USA TODAY/ABC News/Gallup Poll
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.