An agreement for the growing population of adult children moving back home.
Setting limits, defining boundaries, agreeing to household responsibilities, rent, overnight guests, and other unique family considerations make for a harmonious move back home.
Here's what you get:
- Sample Invitation Message
- Printed promise
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize agreements to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy-to-use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., charts and schedules
- Agreement package mailed to you instantly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
Nikki and her mom, Liz, give a testimonial about using this agreement...
"The agreement was extremely helpful and it really transformed our family communications. I'm so grateful you shared this with us. I think this will be so good for families." — Janice Knight, author, cooking instructor, parent
"Parents may need to be reminded that when adult children return to the nest, the parent/child relationship is different than what it was when the children were, well, children." — Grant McIntyre
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.