Adult Child Moves Home
They're back!! Calling all parents, calling all parents! Has your adult child asked to move back home? Setting limits, defining boundaries, agreeing to household responsibilities, rent, overnight guests, and other unique family considerations make for a harmonious household.
The Adult Child Moves Home (Parent's Perspective) is friendly, non-threatening, and respects your relationship with your loved one.
This is one of 16 agreements from the e-book Better Than A Handshake: The Printed Promise. Along with this fillable pdf, you will receive 30 pages of additional information, which include real life stories, instructions and advice for achieving your goals as well as an introductory chapter to each agreement.
The agreement includes:
- Sample Invitation to discuss and fill in this agreement.
- Printed promises (your commitments)
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy to use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., schedules and attachments
- Agreement download emailed to you directly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
- Electronic signature ready
My sister, Liz, and her daughter, Nikki, give a testimonial about using this agreement...
"The agreement was extremely helpful and it really transformed our family communications. I'm so grateful you shared this with us. I think this will be so good for families." — Janice Knight, author, cooking instructor, parent
"Parents may need to be reminded that when adult children return to the nest, the parent/child relationship is different than what it was when the children were, well, children." — Grant McIntyre
Please note: for best results filling out the PDF document electronically, download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free on your device, and open the document using that program.
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.