A roommate agreement for harmonious cohabitation.
There can be no bad roommates if you use this agreement, with which you and your counterpart(s) decide who does dishes on Monday, who takes out the trash on trash pick up day, when and which guests are welcomed. These printed guidelines will help you create a healthy home environment.
Here's what's included in your agreement:
- Sample Invitation Message
- Printed promise
- Smart questions that prompt action and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize agreements to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy-to-use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., Payment Plans for Rent, Utilities, and Shared Expenses
- Agreement package emailed instantly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
"Living alone isn't always cost-effective. Living with a roommate, on the other hand, can be an intense experience. If you live with a roommate, establish some ground rules up front and learn to approach problems in a diplomatic manner if you want your household to be a peaceful one." — eHow.com
"Getting along with a roommate is a real concern, and one you may be facing for the first time. If you're a bookworm who goes to bed early and your roomie is a party animal that just gets going at midnight, sharing the same quarters may not be easy. But that doesn't mean the two of you can't get along." — Collegeboard.com
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.