A roommate agreement for harmonious cohabitation.
There are no bad roommates if you use this agreement to set guidelines and create a healthy home environment.
Be sure to check out this demonstration to see a sample agreement in use.
What's included in your agreement:
- Professional yet friendly design
- Sample introductory letter to start the dialogue
- Smart questions that prompt action and consider outcomes
- Ability to customize and tailor to your unique situation
- 15 page downloadable, easy-to-use fillable PDF
- Letter size available for individual agreement
- Additional support material, e.g., Payment Plans for Rent, Utilities, and Shared Expenses
- Agreement sent instantly via email
"Living alone isn't always cost-effective. Living with a roommate, on the other hand, can be an intense experience. If you live with a roommate, establish some ground rules up front and learn to approach problems in a diplomatic manner if you want your household to be a peaceful one." — eHow.com
"Getting along with a roommate is a real concern, and one you may be facing for the first time. If you're a bookworm who goes to bed early and your roomie is a party animal that just gets going at midnight, sharing the same quarters may not be easy. But that doesn't mean the two of you can't get along." — Collegeboard.com
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.