A friendly shared parenting agreement for organizing child custody issues.
Why leave it up to a judge who doesn't know you or your family? Use this agreement to define your roles and set schedules for raising your children.
Be sure to check out this demonstration to see a sample agreement in use.
What's included in your agreement:
- Professional yet friendly design
- Sample introductory letter to start the dialogue
- Smart questions that prompt action and consider outcomes
- Ability to customize and tailor to your unique situation
- 13 page downloadable, easy-to-use fillable PDF
- Letter size available for individual agreement
- Additional support material, e.g., Charts for Visitation and Contact and Major Parenting Decisions
- Agreement sent instantly via email
Watch Judge Lynn Toler from Divorce Court introduce this agreement...
"Children benefit from the clarity their parents have about what the agreement is and the reasoning behind the agreement. Children do not suffer from loyalty conflicts when they know that their parents have made parenting decisions cooperatively." — Tim Hartnett, PhD
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.