A friendly lending money and loan agreement.
Do you need to borrow money? Have you been asked to lend money? Are your family and friends involved? It's good to trust—it's your mom or aunt Millie after all—but, trust us, treat it like a business and create an agreement.
Our Lending Money Agreement is friendly, non-threatening, and will not disrespect the relationship with your good friend or loved one.
What's included in your agreement
- Ability to customize and tailor to your unique situation over and over again
- Sample introductory letter to start the dialogue
- Smart questions that prompt action and consider outcomes
- 11 page downloadable, easy-to-use fillable PDF
- Additional support material, e.g., Comprehensive Loan Repayment Plans and Record Keeping Charts
- Professional yet friendly design
- Letter size available for individual agreement
- Agreement sent instantly via email
Be sure to check out this demonstration to see a sample agreement in use.
Use this loan amortization calculator to quickly and easily determine monthly payments for your loan.
Sisters, Liz and Deborah, discuss using this agreement for a money lending arrangement.
"Creditors have better memories than debtors." — Benjamin Franklin
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." — William Blake
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.