A friendly, lending money and loan agreement.
Do you need to borrow money? Have you been asked to lend money? Are your family and friends involved? Trust is admirable—we're talking about Aunt Melissa, after all. But, trust me, you'll be better off if you treat your loan as a business arrangement. So create an agreement.
The Lending Money Agreement is friendly, non-treating, and respects your relationship with your good or loved one.
Here's what's included in your agreement:
- Sample Invitation message
- Printed promise
- Smart questions that prompt actions and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy-to-use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., charts and schedules
- Agreement package emailed to you instantly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
Use this loan amortization calculator to quickly and easily determine monthly payments for your loan.
Me and my sister Liz, discuss using this agreement for a money lending arrangement.
"Creditors have better memories than debtors." — Benjamin Franklin
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." — William Blake
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.