An agreement for the growing population of college grads living at home.
According to recent statistics, 85% of college graduates will move back home with their parents post-graduation. 21% of people aged 18 - 34 have moved back in with their parents or have doubled up with friends and relatives. Live harmoniously together with well defined boundaries by agreeing to household responsibilities, rent, overnight guests, and other unique family considerations.
Be sure to check out this demonstration to see a sample agreement in use.
What's included in your agreement:
- Professional yet friendly design
- Sample introductory letter
- Smart questions that prompt action and consider outcomes
- Ability to customize and tailor to your unique situation
- 11 page downloadable, easy-to-use fillable PDF
- Letter size available for individual agreement
- Additional support material, e.g., Charts for assigning Household Responsibilities
- Agreement sent instantly via email
Nikki and her mom, Liz, give a testimonial about using this agreement...
"The agreement was extremely helpful and it really transformed our family communications. I'm so grateful you shared this with us. I think this will be so good for families." — Janice Knight, author, cooking instructor, parent
"Parents may need to be reminded that when adult children return to the nest, the parent/child relationship is different than what it was when the children were, well, children." — Grant McIntyre
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.