A friendly, shared-parenting agreement for organizing child-custody arrangements.
Cooperative co-parenting benefits parents as well as the children. Why leave important decisions up to a judge who doesn't know you or your family? Use this agreement to define your roles and set schedules for raising your children.
Here's what's included in your agreement:
- Sample Invitation Message
- Printed promise
- Smart questions that prompt action and anticipate outcomes
- Ability to customize agreement to your specific situation
- Downloadable, easy-to-use, fillable PDF
- Additional support material, i.e., attachments and schedules
- Agreement package emailed to you instantly upon purchase
- Professional, yet friendly, design
"Children benefit from the clarity their parents have about what the agreement is and the reasoning behind the agreement. Children do not suffer from loyalty conflicts when they know that their parents have made parenting decisions cooperatively." — Tim Hartnett, PhD
Back to all agreements to continue browsing.